FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Shohin Bonsai Studio?
- The SHOHIN-ONSAI EUROPE STUDIO is an online bonsai learning platform that aims for the best quality. Well produced videos in HD are the benchmark of the online services, where you will be able to enhance your knowledge of bonsai design, aesthetics, practical growing advice, technical skills i.e.
- We are focusing on all kinds of bonsai, although the name of the site and its history tells you that we are specialists in the smaller bonsai.
- In addition you will get inspiration through the aesthetical filmed videos that you can watch whenever you want. You are not limited to certain times of the day. You can view and review as much as you like, when you want.
- You will get a new theme every month. We will go in depth with a specific technique to improve your bonsai skills, aesthetical and inspirational themes. You will also be able to follow the life in the bonsai garden of Morten Albek through all four seasons.
- We are committed to seek covering the needs from the beginner to the experienced bonsai grower, as well as collectors.
- For members signed up at the level two or three subscriptions, you will have access to ask questions about bonsai growing, and get answers in the Q&A Videos.
- You can sign up for three different subscriptions, and cancel whenever you want. To get the most, stay on and develop through the learning experience of the carefully planned themes.
- As the archive grows, you will have a valuable source of bonsai knowledge and inspiration at hand.