Information about personal data protection rules according to EU regulations.
Why we collect your personal information’s (name, email, phone, address) is in order to be able to serve you. We take the protection of your data seriously. Therefore we only use software and payment gateways from trusted partners like Stripe and PayPal who handle the information`s as necessary according to the law.
We use your personal data for:
- Sending you updates and advertising only related to the use of this website www.bonsai-video.com / www.shohin-europe.com you have freely signed up to.
- Data are collected for signing up your account in association with payment gateways Stripe or PayPal that you choose when signing in. This can be changed anytime by you at your account https://bonsai-video.com/min-konto/
- We do not hand these information’s over to any other third part companies or advertising companies.
- We do not sell your information’s to anybody.
- We keep your information’s only to be able to serve you and to fulfill legal responsibilities. You can have these changed anytime by updating your account at https://bonsai-video.com/min-konto/
- In case you want your information’s deleted you can sign out of your membership at https://bonsai-video.com/min-konto/ or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The reason we collect your personal information’s is due to legal responsibilities to identify customers for obligations as company regarding VAT and taxes and other laws, both nationally and to EU countries, and any other obligations both in EU and outside EU.
- If you are no longer a subscription member we will keep your informations for one year after your subscription expire. We keep your data stored securely only for that time span in order to make you able to sign up again without complications and reactivate your account without unnecessary inconvenience. We also want to have the possibility to contact you if necessary, both regarding services and advertising for our products. After one year it will be deleted and you have to register again. After the data are deleted we will not be able to contact you again before you sign up for a new account and membership.
- You can read more about the EU data protection rules at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
We hope you find these informations satisfying, and you can contact us anytime if you have questions. Thanks for reading.
Last update of these informations: April 21. 2018. Shohin Bonsai Europe.